I cannot stop reblogging. Apologies.
- DOWAGER COUNTESS: What is swag?
- DOWAGER COUNTESS: Do I want it?
- ME: Mom did you mean to send a message that says “you’re welcome” because the attachment won’t show.
- MOM: boooo, it was such a cute picture of a cat in a bowl.
- ME: Guess who is really good at surprises???
- MOM: Dumbledore?
- MOM: Grandma has cats on her socks.
- ME: Oh that’s nice.
- MOM: Word. What are you doing?
- ME: At someone’s house
- MOM: Oh. Is it a fun party atmosphere?
- ME: I guess
- MOM: Have fun and remember to act like a lady.
- MOM: No drinking n pukin
- MOM: That is NOT ladylike
- DAD: A Guinea pig is up on the roof. Ill update you later.
- ME: What?!?!?!?!?!???!
- DAD: The black and white one died.
- ME: What is happening?!
- DAD: Yes,
- (the next morning)
- DAD: Could 3 hamsters live in a 55 gal tank with a guinea pig?
- ME: How we doin on wine?
- MOM: Always get more
We, the admins of When Parents Text, would like to present our awards for 2011. But before we do, a quick look back at 2011:
The first week of January 2011, we were featured in Entertainment Weekly.
Edubs Must List in Penn Station
By April 2011 we moved off Tumblr and began hosting ourselves on our very own beautiful, blue site.
In August 2011 our book When Parents Text So Much Said… So Little Understood was available in bookstores. And HERE!
It’s been an absolutely crazy year for us. But guess what! I never did Zuckerberg Sophia. We’re still best friends. And we’re the only ones that update the site. We’re so grateful: thank you for texting, submitting, and reading.
Here’s to another year full of LOL!
And without fuller ado!
AWARDS FOR BEST OF 2011
And, because we had to:
Did your favorite make the list? Do you disagree? Do you actually hate Condom Cat? Let us know!
Big things to come from WPT!
Happy New Year!
[read the whole post: HERE.]
- ME: I made some cookies. I burnt most of them though.
- MOM: Sorryto hear about the cookie massacre!
- MOM: The cookies may be burnt, but there never forgotten.
- MOM: Shall we plan a museum to celebrate their former existence????
- MOM: We could get money to build it by having a bake sale!!!
- ME: Mom. Relax about the cookies.
- MOM: WHO GAVE GRANDMA A PHONE AND WHY ON EARTH WOULD THEY GIVE HER UNLIMITED TEXTING?! oh god, how many have you gotten? i’m up to 18 in 8 minutes…
- ME: i’m up to 25, dont complain…
Did you give or receive When Parents Text for the holidays? Let us know what you think!
My cousin, Ella with her parents’ copy.
Thank you for all your feedback, we’re so happy you’ve enjoyed the book!
Happy Holidays from WPT!
- UNCLE DON: Merry Christmas
- DAD: Good