- ME: I made some cookies. I burnt most of them though.
- MOM: Sorryto hear about the cookie massacre!
- MOM: The cookies may be burnt, but there never forgotten.
- MOM: Shall we plan a museum to celebrate their former existence????
- MOM: We could get money to build it by having a bake sale!!!
- ME: Mom. Relax about the cookies.
- MOM: WHO GAVE GRANDMA A PHONE AND WHY ON EARTH WOULD THEY GIVE HER UNLIMITED TEXTING?! oh god, how many have you gotten? i’m up to 18 in 8 minutes…
- ME: i’m up to 25, dont complain…
Did you give or receive When Parents Text for the holidays? Let us know what you think!
My cousin, Ella with her parents’ copy.
Thank you for all your feedback, we’re so happy you’ve enjoyed the book!
Happy Holidays from WPT!
- UNCLE DON: Merry Christmas
- DAD: Good
- MOM: I just had a cialis moment
- ME: um……………
- MOM: I finally remembered my password for that online Facebook thig!
- ME: please google cialis moment and then make appt for me to see therapist
- (5 minutes later)
- MOM: Oops I have been using that a lot at work I thought it meant you remembered something
- MOM: I am watching you sleep. Is that creepy?
- MOM: I am now touching your fingertips to see if they are retractable
- MOM: They are
Did everyone see our special holiday video? If you didn’t, you can watch it HERE.
We’ll be the DEAL OF THE DAY on Amazon this Friday, December 16th. Our ebook will be heavily discounted, so plan accordingly.
Also, we know it’s finals, so head over to whenparentstext.com for more texts and study breaks.
ME: Dilemma, I have a great seat in the library but I am hungry and have to go to the bathroom. If I leave my table will be gone. Arghh
MOM: I think that used to happen to Aristotle, too.
ME: I’m pretty sure no one stole aristotle’s seat in the ancient library
MOM: Plato did.
- ME: Are you excited for the christmas party tonight?
- DAD: Your mother’s cried twice. Happy Holidays
- DAD: Mom died
- (5 minutes later)
- DAD: Mom’s phone died. Sorry.
- What is your favorite blog to book?
- ME: Mom, did I see you last night? Sorry I came home a little hammered…
- MOM: Um, yes. You did.
- ME: Uh oh. What happened?
- MOM: I reminded you to change your clocks and you burst into tears. I’ll remember it’s a sensitive subject from now on.